There are two main factors in creating SEO friendly articles for your blog or website. First, how quality content can be produced that inspires, entertains and ultimate conversions; and secondly, how it can be made accessible to the broader audience. As the majority of online traffic is created by Google search, this is one of the effective ways to create content for SEO optimized article or blog post.
Everyone can write articles, but special SEO article writing tips are needed when writing search - engine-optimized articles. In this post, I will provide few tips to write SEO optimized posts.
Here are some great points in crafting SEO optimized articles
1. Plan Before Writing - Any time you attempt thinking about what to write on your blog post, it's time for you to save later in the process. This is exactly what you do:
Read a variety of posts on what you plan to write from different blogs on a regular basis. When you see an interesting title or subject for one of your blogs, copy the URL and title and save to your notes.
Build your schedule at the beginning of each month. Among many other sources, you can also look through the notes and check all the saved posts.
2. Use Headings And Subheadings - SEO optimization is accomplished by using headlines and sub headers. Firstly, it makes it skimmable, making it easier for your user to understand. People are more inclined to share quickly read information.
And same applies to robots with search engines. You will identify and use your headlines to fully understand your content as you crawl through your pages, which piece is the most relevant, and so forth. The headings and subheadings of the system often increase the intensity of the keywords.
3. Use Key Words Wisely - Some marketers just like to sit and write. They leave SEO optimization. Others begin by entering the keywords they want to use. This is my preferred approach.
You begin by defining keywords for your subject. You can either get them right from the center of the head, use keywords such as Google's, use a more sophisticated SEO tool like Ahrefs or SERPSTAT, or employ an SEO agency.
It is suggested you don't have issues with your goal keywords in your blog posts.
In other words, don't incorporate keywords into the text for this reason, but do so only if it is easy to read. As I said at the start of this article, Go to Google's keyword app, SEMRUSH, and check for your primary password to prevent stuffing and using the same keyword over and again.
These tools include a list of keywords closely linked to your keyword. Ensure that in your blog article you mention any of these keywords.
4. Interlink Your Articles - When starting a new article, it's a good idea to connect back to previous blog articles so that visitors can hang on your site for a while so that search engines can re-enter those old posts. This helps to increase the browsability of your site, which minimizes the bounce rate-another which is significant SEO factor.
We recommend using anchor text technique when you're interlinked. Simply put, if you connect to an article, you will see an opportunity to allow a link and a title. Ensure you fill the post title with the primary keyword for the post you refer to.
5. Include a Post Meta Description - WordPress SEO plug-in allows users to add Meta descriptions to an article as they play a key role in the search ranking.
Think of a Meta description as a promotional copy for your article. In 156 letters, you need to incorporate your keywords and create a summary that is alluring for users to click on it. If you haven't incorporated Meta descriptions in the past, you can start doing so immediately. Be sure to add the main keyword to the Meta description and be it motive-driven. Metadescriptions are really relevant. You can go back to some previously published articles that do not have a Meta description and include one.
6. Optimize Your Images - It can be a serious error to neglect the pictures in your post. Photos are useful and fascinating to read your material. We all know how posts can be a snooze party that go on and on without any clear evidence.
Article authors must improve the content of images by adding their keywords. To ALT tags and image files that make your products SEO friendly, you can add keywords. Enhancing the picture often means optimizing the image size. Images that are too large will affect SEO by slowing down the loading time of your material. However, this does not mean that consistency or visibility is compromised.
There are a few image designers that you can use to better your posts. Plenty of easy tools that are available online to help you reduce the size of an image so that it can be loaded quicker without compromising the quality of images. You also need to ensure that the images you use for your website are free to use. Website owners should prevent copyright material, since they could be subject to legal difficulties. Search engines can also start flagging your website for copyright issues.
7. Write Lengthy Articles - Earlier in the era, most of the blog articles would have few hundred words. It was a numbers thing, the more articles you would write, the more visitors you would get. That's seldom the case today. Even on this blog you’ve read right now, you’re mainly going to find posts that are more than 1,500 words, and are authored less regularly. It’s because in the last few years, Google has shown that it gives greater priority to longer, higher-quality material. They seek continue providing their users with the best possible responses, and this always results in posts that offer the most comprehensive response to the user's question.
What Makes an Article Good?
1. Use of Ideal Examples - If you intend to give your article more power, you ought to use most relevant and most ideal. With all due diligence, try to avoid hypothetical example as your craft your articles. Search for recent happening and try to connect them with culture to give your audience a point of reference and it will help them stay with them longer.
2. Know Your Audience - one of the biggest concerns to you as a writer, is to know who you write to. After you know, you will be able to know the relevant language to can use when addressing them. If for instant you are writing for a large audience, with all mean try as much as you can to avoid jargon. Then write shorter and clear paragraph.
3. Make Your Voice Heard By Audience – are you afraid of speaking out your brand? You should not, actually try to be funny, sometime serious and even weird if need be. Try to incorporate exactly what you write or speak in your readers for internalization.